Код товара 153325
Exercise Physiology: Nutrition, Energy, and Human Performance, Edition: 9
Код товара 153325
Доставка под заказ
Если Вы закажете книгу до 18.12.2023, то мы привезём её ориентировочно 25.01.2024.
Mcardle, William Katch, Frank I. Katch, Victor L.
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
214 x 277 x 45
О чём книга?
Purchase of the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect title includes access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
Join the nearly half a million students who have built a solid foundation in the scientific principles underlying modern exercise physiology with this trusted, trendsetting text. Exercise Physiology: Nutrition, Energy, and Human Performance, 9th Edition, presents a research-centric approach in a vibrant, engaging design to make complex topics accessible and deliver a comprehensive understanding of how nutrition, energy transfer, and exercise training affect human performance. The extensively updated 9th Edition reflects the latest advances in the field as well as a rich contextual perspective to ensure readiness for today’s clinical challenges.
- Master the latest research findings and practical applications in exercise physiology and related fields with updated content throughout.
- Maximize your study time and find information easily with the vibrant, magazine-style design.
- Reinforce your understanding with Chapter Objectives, detailed figures and tables, and quick reference FYI sections.
- Hone your critical thinking skills with open-ended Integrative Questions.
- Quickly locate relevant learning aids for mastering each section of the text with an Ancillaries at-a-Glance guide.
- Learn how theoretical concepts relate to practical skills through In a Practical Sense features.
- Strengthen your grasp of key terms and concepts with Key Terms and Additional References.
- Access dozens of detailed animations and videos, complete references, and other digital resources with ease.
- Full access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, such as interactive diagrams, audio and video tutorials, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.