Код товара 129388
Mosby'S(R) Pocket Guide To Fetal Monitoring
Код товара 129388
Доставка под заказ
Если Вы закажете книгу до 28.09.2023, то мы привезём её ориентировочно 02.11.2023.
Miller, Lisa A.
186 x 112 x 18
О чём книга?
Find real-world, clinically useful information on all aspects of electronic fetal monitoring! Written by clinicians for clinicians, Mosby's Pocket Guide to Fetal Monitoring: A Multidisciplinary Approach, 9th Edition provides an evidence-based, collaborative approach to fetal heart monitoring during labor and in the antepartum period. It covers the physiologic basis for FHR monitoring, methods and instrumentation, standardized terminology, pattern recognition and interpretation, and management of care. Authored by a nurse-midwife, a perinatologist, and a nurse, this compact guide prepares you for success on the EFM certification exam and for success in today's clinical practice.
- Pocket-sized format makes this guide ideal to carry and use in the clinical setting, and a colorful design makes information easier to find.
- Coverage of fetal heart rate assessment, evaluation, interpretation, and management is supported by evidence-based practice and literature, helping you prioritize care and make clinical decisions.
- Patient safety and risk management strategies include case studies and legal commentary, plus guidelines for providing safe and competent care.
- Information on the relationship between fetal heart rate patterns and neonatal outcomes provides a guide to the correct use of fetal monitoring.
- Illustrations, tables, and fetal monitor tracings highlight critical information.
- Coverage of innovative practices supports patient safety and improved outcomes through the use of a common language for fetal heart rate patterns, a standardized approach to interpretation, a discussion of emergency preparedness, and a discussion of human factor issues such as improved communication, situational awareness, no-fault/just culture, and teamwork.
- Practical appendices offer a guide to FHR tracings and interpretation as well as self-assessment questions for credentialing and certification exam preparation.
- Expert author team provides clinical insight along with international presence.
- NEW information on Category II tracing management is included.
- NEW! Expanded section on common misconceptions and myths includes evidence supporting factual EFM characteristics.
- NEW! Detailed information on documentation and legal issues is added.
- NEW EFM tracings with interpretation are added.