Код товара 129336
Living With Chronic Illness And Disability, 4E
Код товара 129336
Доставка под заказ
Если Вы закажете книгу до 29.10.2023, то мы привезём её ориентировочно 06.12.2023.
193 x 239 x 23
О чём книга?
Living with Chronic Illness and Disability: Principles for Nursing Practice provides the knowledge and skills necessary for nursing and allied health students to provide quality, competent care to people living with a chronic illness or disability.
The text has a strong evidence base, but is founded in reality. It includes practical, useful principles for holistic care, self-management, and a multidisciplinary approach. It also covers a range of issues affecting patients, carers and families, with a focus on empowering individuals as they adjust to the life-changing journey of chronic disease and disability.
Edited by Esther Chang and Amanda Johnson, and written by a multidisciplinary team of expert clinicians and academics, this book will enhance your confidence when caring for people with a range of major and common conditions, including heart disease, stroke, cancer, asthma, diabetes, obesity, dementia, mental illness and palliative care.
- Case studies and accompanying exercises give insights into lived experience
- Links to latest journal articles, media, further reading and online resources to enhance learning
- Questions to help you reflect on your practice
- Exercises and learning activities to understand contex
- eBook included with every print purchase
Additional resources on Evolve
- eBook on VitalSource
Student and instructor resources
- Links to multimedia resources and reflective questions to assist learning and promote self-inquiry
- Fully updated and refreshed to reflect current knowledge, data and perspectives