Код товара 99043
Advanced Safety Management: Focusing on Z10.0, 45001 and Serious Injury Prevention
Код товара 99043
Доставка под заказ
Если Вы закажете книгу до 18.12.2023, то мы привезём её ориентировочно 25.01.2024.
Fred A. Manuele
John Wiley & Sons Limited
232 x 161 x 29
О чём книга?
Establishes sound safety management principles and focuses on the revised Z10.0 safety standard, the new 45001 safety standard, and serious injury prevention
Filled with updated chapters and information throughout, this book covers the provisions of ANSI/ASSP Z10.0-2019, the American standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. It expands in detail on the principles for advanced safety management, the content of the revised Z10.0 standard, and the newly adopted international standard, ISO 45001. It also emphasizes the need to reduce the occurrence of serious injuries, illnesses, and fatalities.
Advanced Safety Management: Focusing on Z10.0, 45001 and Serious Injury Prevention, Third Edition expands on the material in previous editions and includes several new chapters emphasizing culture, systems design, and incident investigations. Beginning with an overview of ANSI/ASSP Z10.0-2019 and ANSI/ASSP/ISO 45001-2018, it goes on to offer chapters on: Essentials for the Practice of Safety; Human Error Avoidance; Hazards Analyses and Risk Assessments; Three- and Four-Dimensional Risk Scoring Systems; Safety Design Reviews; The Procurement Process; Audit Requirements; The Management Oversight and Risk Tree (MORT); and more.
- Expands in detail on the principles for advanced safety management, the content of the revised ANSI/AIHA Z10.0. standard and the newly adopted international standard, ISO 45001
- New chapters cover the Significance of An Organization's Culture; Fundamental Concepts; and Systems/Macro Thinking
- Places emphasis on the more prominent risk-based approach in the practice of safety
- Provides methods to align safety, operational, and financial goals, along with quality and environmental standards
- Explains the concepts of risk reduction, waste reduction, environmental impact deduction, and Prevention through Design (PtD)
Advanced Safety Management is an important book for safety professionals, industrial hygienist, plant managers, OSHA and EPA advocates, students majoring in safety or industrial hygiene, and union leaders.