Код товара 120182
Wiley Handbook of Disruptive and Impulse-Control Disorders
Код товара 120182
Доставка под заказ
Если Вы закажете книгу до 18.12.2023, то мы привезём её ориентировочно 25.01.2024.
Lochman John E
John Wiley & Sons Limited
254 x 172 x 31
О чём книга?
The definitive reference to the policies and practices for treating disruptive and impulse-control disorders, edited by renowned experts
The Wiley Handbook of Disruptive and Impulse-Control Disorders offers a comprehensive overview that integrates the most recent and important scholarship and research on disruptive and impulse-control disorders in children and adolescents. Each of the chapters includes a summary of the most relevant research and knowledge on the topic and identifies the implications of the findings along with important next directions for research. Designed to be practical in application, the text explores the applied real-world value of the accumulated research findings, and the authors include policy implications and recommendations.
The Handbook address the nature and definition of the disorders, the risk factors associated with the development and maintenance of this cluster of disorders, assessment processes, as well as the evidence-based treatment and prevention practices. The volume incorporates information from the ICD-11, a newly revised classification system, along with the recently published DSM-5. This important resource:
- Contains a definitive survey that integrates the most recent and important research and scholarship on disruptive and impulse-control disorders in children and adolescents
- Emphasizes the applied real-world value of the accumulated research findings
- Explores the policy implications and recommendations to encourage evidence-based practice
- Examines the nature and definition, risk factors, assessment, and evidence-based practice; risk factors are subdivided into child, family, peer group and broader context
- Considers changes, advances and controversies associated with new and revised diagnostic categories
Written for clinicians and professionals in the field, The Wiley Handbook of Disruptive and Impulse-Control Disorders offers an up-to-date review of the most authoritative scholarship and research on disruptive and impulse-control disorders in children and adolescents as well as offering recommendations for practice.